The Weekly Round-Up #1

ISSUE No. 1
The first of many round-ups to come. Basically I've decided that I should commit to at least one post a week - and this will be just that. Lucky for you I have already posted this week to read up on that click here. This weekly post will feature a life update - including an YouTube videos I post as well as some food, beauty, music or fashion I've been into. So this will probably mean that my lengthy monthly favourite blogposts shan't be continuing, but on the bright side you get a frequent look into my favourites on a weekly basis and I can assure you there will still be monthly favourite videos so keep your eye peeled for those! 

Let's get on with the round-up.
THE VIDEO

This weeks video is a life and channel update for any of you who are interest, make sure to watch it below; like, comment and subscribe :) 


LIFE
Well this has been the most drastic. I've moved from my home all the way down in familiar London to up here in not-so familiar Norwich. This is all in the name of university of course - I should point out that I'm studying architecture at Norwich Univeristy of the Arts and I'm loving it so far. It's only been a week but I think I'm on the right track. I must say the public transport is not as thorough or as frequent as it is up in London but it does mean I'm saving money and getting a workout by walking or cycling about. It's all still pretty new to me and I feel like I'm on a school trip. Really liking it though and haven't really felt home sick either.

MUSIC
This week has been pretty repetitive on the music from. I've just really been enjoying listening to the Lianne La Havas radio option on Spotify and it's been great. Now that I'm at uni it's quite a long walk so it really does help having some good music to make the journey more bearable. In addition I have re-discovered my love for the Phantom of the Opera DVD version I will like it here. The soundtrack is so incredibly beautiful and just gets me every time. Unfortunately due to the request of my sister it has not come down from London with me but I plan to grab it the next time I got up! I should also mention that I've been loving The Weekend and The Neighbourhood too.

FOOD
Now that I'm a student I have to be much more economical foodwise - no more Marks & Spencers, or Waitrose *wimpers*. I have to been much more smart with what I eat and I want to share this go to snack/lunch meal I've been gravitating towards this week and it's rather in expensive. It basically consists of veggie bean burgers which I bought frozen from Tesco (8 for £3 deal) and what I like to do is get one burger cut it in half, put it in a wrap with some spinach & mayo. Hey presto - Bob's you uncle! You could add peppers of ketchup - I'm not really a fan and it has so much added sugar in it. But I thought that was a great discovery v- works well as a packed lunch with some fruit.

That's about it for this Weekly Round-Up hope you enjoyed it and the many instalments to come. Thanks so much for reading.

Much love,

Margaret xXx

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top